Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have just switched on my s6 to set it up, but can not find

I have just switched on my s6 to set it up, but can not find the screen to set it to English. It looks like it is set to the Dutch language. Help!
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To correct this, swipe from the top of the screen down and touch the Gear Wheel
Then tap the second option at the top, then go down Taal which is Dutch for language, Tap the first option Taal and choose Engles from the menu to set it to english
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I finally found the gear wheel. It took some time for the 'swipe' to have any effect. hopefully I can now get organised! maybe firmer pressure when swiping is the answer.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Should not be needed to be too firm, just as firm as pressing on an icon.
Good it is now sorted though Kay
If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.