Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

I am visually impaired and Just got a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro

Customer Question

I am visually impaired and Just got a Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 Tablet its just been pointed out to me that the reason I can not Invert colours is that my tablet is a Honk Kong version and I need the UK version. Is there a way of getting the UK Accessibility options without buying a new Tablet?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!
There has been a suggested way to fix the issue but I have not seen it proven and if you try the method and it fails, it can corrupt your tablet. I am not sure if that is a risk that you want to take -- It COULD work but it is high risk with the chance of corruption.
Expert:  Josh replied 2 years ago.
Let me know if the issue was resolved. If the issue was resolved, please rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you. If the issue is not resolved, please reply back so we can continue to fix the issue.