Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

In Spain. My galaxy S5 INTERNET ACCESS blocked by virus widebrowdroid.org/2/1

In Spain. My galaxy S5 INTERNET ACCESS blocked by virus widebrowdroid.org/2/1 Message in Spanish but says have to pay 100 Euro fine to clear. How do I Clear it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Do you have this problem with the Internet app only ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

YES

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Your phone is affected by a malware/virus. Don't buy or pay anything. You may need to factory reset the phone. But we can try to remove it without the factory reset first.
Goto Settings > Apps (or Applications Manager). Tap All tab or swipe left/right to All tab. Search Internet or the application that is affected. Then tap Force Stop, tap Clear Data and tap Clear Cache.
Try Internet.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can try different method to remove the malware.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Arthur, please do this also. Open Play Store application and install the avast! Ransomware Removal application : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.malwareremoval
Then run it to remove the malware.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

in play store but no install access.

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Search avast! and does it returns anything ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes avast downloads, avast internet security, my avast which do I selectu

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Search Avast Ransomware Removal It should have a S icon in a kind of shield like thing. Download and run it.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

360 security installed

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
That is not the one, but scan with it. Did you clear data and clear cache of Internet or browser already from Settings > Applications Manager ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
This is the one you are supposed to install --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.avast.android.malwareremoval&hl=en If you already did this step and if Internet is working, then you don't have to install Avast."Goto Settings > Apps (or Applications Manager). Tap All tab or swipe left/right to All tab. Search Internet or the application that is affected. Then tap Force Stop, tap Clear Data and tap Clear Cache"
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

cannot find all tab and will not swipe left to right

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Are you in Applications Manager ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Go to Settings. Then select More in the top bar. Select Application Manager. From Application Manager, you will Running, Downloaded etc heading in the top. Swipe left or right and this will change it to All tab. Swipe until it change to All tab. From All tab, look for Internet app. Select it. Tap Force Stop. Tap Clear Data. That will remove it. See this picture in this link --> http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-PY805GPsJmY/UwkUeKOo8JI/AAAAAAAAA_U/hlBAxCFRp04/s1600/clear+default+in+app+manager+in+Galaxy+S4.png
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

SORTED. THANKS. WHAT DO NEED TO DO TO STOP IT HAPPENING AGAIN

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Glad to hear that ! Make sure you don't download and install anything from untrusted sources i.e from websites in internet. Only install from Play Store.
Also, don't click messages in internet like 'you won lottery', 'free scanning for virus' etc. These are scams.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.
Have a great day,
Ashik