Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My samsung galaxy fame s6810 no incomig calls cant make outgoing

Customer Question

my samsung galaxy fame s6810 no incomig calls cant make outgoing call,and is now in a other language ,would you be able to get english laguage back please
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this, slide from the top of the screen down until you see the Gear Wheel, then press on it.
Then you need to look for My Device which has an icon of a rectangle with a person, then Language and Input which is an A, then Language and there you can choose English
If you can tell me which language it is set to, I can give you the translations.
Let me know the results please