Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Please Please can you help me unlatch my mobile phone Samsung

Please Please can you help me unlatch my mobile phone Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-18160
Purchase Date 07/06/2013 with contract from O2 Phone No ***********
EMEI-356035055776898 SS/N:-18160GSMH FCC ID:-A3LGTI8160 S/N :-RF1D522PSSJ
O2 have twice given me an unlocking code both have not worked the last being 27571948
I have now transferred to Virgin mobile but unable to use my phone can you please help me as I am lost without it
Yours With Regards
Kenneth Hearn ***@******.***
Hi! Did you fill out the unlocking form from O2? Click here: http://www.o2.co.uk/apps/help/help?qid=1&q1=2&route=unlocking&case=Handset%20Unlocking%20Form Fill out the form and O2 will unlock the phone for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Josh

I have filled in the form for O2 and received the following details

PUC Code:-51992155

PAC Code:- TEL201021

All to no avail hence the reason I contacted Samsung in the hope that you could help me.

I have filled in the attached form to o2 again they say they will contact me within 30 Days , once again I will not hold my breath.

Ken.Hearn

Ken, I completely understand your frustration; unfortunately, I can only provide the steps to complete the task and the rest is up to O2. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi Josh

I have tried again to ask o2 unlock my phone all to no avail in frustration

I tried " Phonelocker" they unlocked my phone in 15 minutes for a fee of £10.00. So I am now with Virgin mobile wit a n unlocked phone.

Ken