Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Widebrowdroid.org stopping me accessing internet. Galaxy S

Customer Question

Widebrowdroid.org stopping me accessing internet. Galaxy S5
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you go to Settings, Applications.
Look under the list ALL for Internet
Press it and press clear data.
Then restart the phone and tell me if you can now access the Internet please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

It appears to be fixed. Is there anyway of making sure this doesn't happen again apart from avoiding questionable links of course ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Just avoid questionable links Garry and if you do have the problem, then do the procedure I gave you. Its the only way.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Many thanks.

I have just paid for the one of answer. I haven't subscribed to a monthly DD have I ?

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
It is just a one time payment. If you did not sign up for the monthly service then its just the deposit you already made (I receive credit when you rate me).
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Once again many thanks.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
your welcome..