michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Have worked on android application development and software.
26798893

First of all I don't know how this notice has come on my tablet

First of all I don't know how this notice has come on my tablet I don't believe this it doesn't make since I will admit this tablet is New r to me I don't down load anything
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  michelleclive replied 2 years ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your Tablet.
please tell me the problem a bit more in detail.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

All I know is I picked up my tablet today to use it an this was on my screen yes the tablet is new to me I really don't know how to use it over this last month I've punched a lot of keys

let me know the problem you are facing on the tablet.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I don't know what else to say at the top of the notice it says confirm reloDi don't know what that means at the bottom it says do not reload an another option is reload page I had not pushed either I don't know what to do please help

Push and hold down the power button for 30 seconds.
wait for 2 mins and turn it back on.
let me know if the problem comes back after the reset steps.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Same thing

let me know the make and model number of the tablet
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Samsung sm t530nu

follow the reset steps:
In order to hard reset your Samsung tablet, the steps given below must be followed:
Make sure that the Samsung tablet is powered off.
Press the Power and the Volume Up button together till the device displays the start-up logo.
Once the logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.
On the displayed screen, use Volume Down button to go to the wipe data/factory reset option (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).
Once the option is highlighted, press the Power button to select the option.
(Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)
On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times till the Yes -- delete all user data option is highlighted.
Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung tablet device, which will also clear the cache.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

nothing had changed now the top of the page says operating system android os

i am attaching a video link watch is carefully and then follow the steps, please do not worry about the model the model may differ however the steps are the same to follow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib4h7hdT-OQ
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thank you do much for your time an patience the video was a great help

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further