Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Hey guys I pulled my sim card out of my S6 and now it saying

Customer Question

hey guys I pulled my sim card out of my S6 and now it saying the device is loced an it lookin for a pin, but.....it says I have 5 more chances but the screen wont allow any keying???????? any answers or advice. this is my first two weeks with thin phone and im ready to set it back... buy it is the best phone ive had no wooooooul like to keep it.
justin
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you remove the battery to the phone, wait 5 minutes, then put the battery back in, turn on the phone and tell me whether it will register the entry of the pin please.