Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My S4 Internet Access blocked by widebroad.org/5/3 Message.

Customer Question

My S4 Internet Access blocked by widebroad.org/5/3 Message. How can I clear that?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Your phone/internet is affected by a malware/virus. Don't buy or pay anything. You may need to factory reset the phone. But we can try to remove it without the factory reset first.
Open Menu. Open Settings. Then select More in the top bar. Select Application Manager. From Application Manager, you will see Running, Downloaded etc heading in the top. Swipe left or right and this will change it to All tab.
Swipe until it change to All tab. From All tab, look for Internet app. Select it. Tap Force Stop. Tap Clear Data. That will remove it.
Then try Internet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.