Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have Samsung galaxy s5 with widebrowdroid.org/2/1 internet

I have Samsung galaxy s5 with widebrowdroid.org/2/1 internet access blocked
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

Is your entire phone affected ? You said you force stop it and cleared cache, but did you clear the data in there ?

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes cleared data as well just the main internet access can still get on via chrome

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
These malwares once affected are to hard to remove. I want you to boot your phone to Safe Mode, then clear cache and clear data of Internet app.
Turn off the phone. Turn it on and immediately hold down the Volume down button for 20 seconds and this will boot in to Safe mode.
Then in safe mode, turn off WiFi. Go to Settings > More > Applications Manager > All > Internet and clear data.
Then open Internet app, press the settings button (left soft touch key), tap Privacy and tap Delete Personal data.
Then connect it back to WiFi and try Internet. If it works, then restart normally.
Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.