Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have a Samsung 6. My screen picture has disappeared and i

I have a Samsung 6. My screen picture has disappeared and i am unable to restore it. Battery is fully charged and blue light at left hand top of the face of the phone is flashing signifying incoming messages. Anything I can do to restore phone visuals and operate phone?

Hello Andrew! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Have you tried this: Press and hold the Power On/Off button for about 15 seconds, then turn on and check? And/or remove the battery for a minute, then reinstall, then turn on and check?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Hi, thanks for your assistance.

Yes, have held down power on/off button for 15 seconds but with no joy.

I haven't removed the battery. How do I access the battery? Apologies for ignorance.

You're welcome. Is this the samsung S6 phone model? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes it is ... about 2 months old.

Thank you. It is a lot more complicated for removing the battery from this new samsung phone model than previous models. Let's try something else first:

- Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons together for 12 seconds and Maintenance Boot Mode appears. Power down : Turn off your phone. Or restart.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Wow! Thank you so much, phone now working! Thanks again.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Have done so. Many thanks again for your excellent service.

You're welcome. If you have any other electronics or computer issue in the future, please come back any time. Thank you.