Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a SAmsung Tablet about 2 yesrs old. I have discovered

I have a SAmsung Tablet about 2 yesrs old. I have discovered how to create a new album within the Gallery folder, but how do I move an image from an existing album to a new album. I see the words "DRAG HERE" But nothing seems to work
Trevor
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.

Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.

What you want to do is, create a new album and you will see album with 'Drag here' text. Now you will notice a small square box at the top left corner of each photo. So just select the photos by tapping on them and after the selecting the photos, tap and hold down one of the selected photos (for 1-2 second) and drag them over to the new album and release.

You will be asked whether to move or copy. If you want to move the photos to new album, select Move. Selecting Copy will create duplicates of those selected photos in new album.

If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.

If you have any difficulty on following the steps above, please let me know.