Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

This website is blocking my samsung s6. can you help??

Customer Question

hi this website is blocking my samsung s6. can you help??
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What website is blocking your S6 ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Is "widebrowdroid.org" website blocking your S6 ?
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Your phone/internet might be affected by a malware. Don't buy or pay anything if asked. You may need to factory reset the phone. But we can try to remove it without the factory reset first.
Open Menu. Open Settings. Then select More in the top bar. Select Application Manager. From Application Manager, you will see Running, Downloaded etc heading in the top. Swipe left or right and this will change it to All tab.
Swipe until it change to All tab. From All tab, look for Internet app. Select it. Tap Force Stop. Tap Clear Data. Then tap Clear Cache. Do the same for other browsers like Chrome, Opera if you have them.
Then try Internet. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.