Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I cannot charge my Samsung Galaxy note, I have bought a new

Customer Question

I cannot charge my Samsung Galaxy note, I have bought a new cable but still no joy. It is just over a year old
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  A. Stevens replied 2 years ago.
Hi, I am A. Stevens here to help with your question! Are you trying to charge via a USB port or using a wall adapter?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

wall adapter

I see, and you are plugging directly from the adapter to your phone? No charging accessories or anything like that?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am just using the cable and wall adapter that were supplied, ther seems to be a problem at the point where the cable goes into the tablet

I understand, so I would try to plug it to a computer with USB to see if it charges or is recognized by the computer. If not, then I would suggest that the charging hardware itself on the tab is defective. If you are within 1 year of purchase, Samsung can warranty the unit for you, otherwise you could get the charging unit repaired elsewhere