Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have been playing clash of clans on my phone since Christmas,

I have been playing clash of clans on my phone since Christmas, I got a Lenovo laptop/tablet for my birthday in febuary and started another account on it, now all of a sudden it wont load the game, it starts to then keeps showing me these two messages! unfortunately,google play services has stopped. and, unfortunately, the process.com.google.gaps has stopped! please can you help?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Please click on the website below for the instruction video on how to fix this issue:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvtQB7NizIPlease reply back. Thank you.
Please try the following fix: - Open Settings app icon, then go to Applications, then Application manager, then go to the option ALL (or swipe from right to left, etc.), then scroll down, and tap on the item Google Play Services, then tap on the Disable option or Turn Off option, and confirm, then tap on the Uninstall Updates option and confirm, then restart the tablet (press and hold the Power On/Off button for a few seconds, then tap on the Restart option.), then go back to Settings -> Applications -> Application manager -> ALL tab (or tab Disable / Turned Off), then select the item Google Play Services, then enable / turn on., then open the Play Store app, then install the update for Google Play Services there, then see if the game works now. - If that does not work, do the same for the item Google Play Store in Application manager. - If needed, in Application manager, clear cache / clear data for both the item Google Play Services and Google Play Store. - If all fails, go to Application manager, then tap select the game app item there, then clear cache / clear data for it, then check. If needed, uninstall the game app, then reinstall it in Play Store. - If needed, please click on the website below for video instructions:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psvtQB7NizI Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.