Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have a nexus 7 which belonged to my wife [ deceased ] I

Customer Question

I have a nexus 7 which belonged to my wife [ deceased ] I need help to activate
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'm happy to help!I'm sorry for the circumstances of your request, and would like to do anything I can to help. Please, what do you mean by 'activate'? Are you unable to use the device? What does it say on the screen?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

No service

Expert:  Thomas replied 2 years ago.
Oh, so you need it activated through you cell service carrier. I'm afraid that is something I cannot help with. This is JustAnswer.com, we are a site that provides technical assistance with a range of devices, but I have no way to activate a device through your cell service provider. Only they (Verizon, AT&T, whoever you have cell service with) can assist with that. I am so sorry that I can't get your wireless service activated, if I can help with WIFI or other areas of the Nexus 7 device, please let me know.