Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Re tab s 8.4 model number sm-t705 '''

re
tab s 8.4 model number sm-t705 ``` `s since update all my memory card appshave gone missing and playstore will not let me reinstall them,I can install new apps no problem, Please help or advise.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
Have you tried taking out the memory card and reinstall them ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

no

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Can you try that and let me know the results please ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes have tried and still cant install

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
That means the Android OS or the firmware is corrupted during the update. That is why they are not installing. I'd recommend to do a factory reset on your tab and this will reinstall a fresh firmware. Then you will be able to redownload all your apps.
Factory reset will delete everything from the tab, so I'd recommend to backup all your important files to your computer before doing factory reset.
You can also use Samsung Kies to backup your files to your computer. Download and install Kies on your computer from here --> http://www.samsung.com/in/support/usefulsoftware/KIES/
The use Kies to download your files, photos, videos etc or backup your Tab to your computer.
After backing up, go to Settings > Backup & Reset and do factory reset from there.
Remember, it is always better to do a factory reset after every major update as the old system or app files might cause compatibility issues and crashes.
If you have any difficulty on following the steps above or if you would like me to help you with backing up your files, please let me know and I will walk you through it.