Answers by Eric
Answers by Eric, Developer
Experience:  Award winning Android Developer&part of the CyanogenDev team
57442719

I have a Note 8 and I am trying to download E-books from my

Customer Question

I have a Note 8 and I am trying to download E-books from my laptop library using Calibre book management system.
I can see that Calibre has recognised my Note and its SD card but it I cannot transfer books in any format. If I try to configure Note or Card I get a message saying " Cannot consaid yes fige whilst device in use" It then says do you want to copy to Clipboard to which I have answers yes, but then I am lost. Can you help me please?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
In which format are the books in?