Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I cannot put my password ***** my kindle. it does not prompt

i cannot put my password ***** my kindle. it does not prompt me.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 2 years ago.
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Was it working previously?
What kind of password ***** ***** such as kindle login password, or Wi-Fi/wireless password, etc.?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes it was. The issue is I misread the password ***** the base of my router. I now have the correct password ***** my Kindle does not prompt me to enter it. What am I doing incorrectly?
Thank you. Please tap on your Wi-Fi/wireless network name in the Wi-Fi setting on the kindle, then tap on the Forget option, then tap on your network name again, then it should ask for password; if needed, press and hold the power on/off on the kindle for about 30 seconds, then turn on, then try the above steps again.Please reply back to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It still does not prompt me to put in my password. I have tried the second comment twice but still i am not asked for my password
So when you press and hold the power on/off button on the kindle for about one minute this time, then turn it back on, then go to the Wi-Fi option on the kindle, then what happens? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i will do it again and get back to you
OK, thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It reboots itself. I go into WI-FI networks. The number comes up but no request for the password..
When you tap on your wireless network name in Wi-Fi menu, what does it show? Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I just got a prompt thank you. I have entered the password ***** I am now connected. Thank you.
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,