nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I have a Galaxy Note 2 which today has started on the home

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy Note 2 which today has started on the home screen. I cannot get to another screen by sliding to the left or right or by pressing any of the applications. I cannot turn off and have to take the phone back off and remove the battery, I can still pull down from the top but that doesn't help me. What's wrong with it?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.From the 'Home' screen, tap the 'Menu' button. (I have attached the images for your ease)
The one on the bottom left
This will open a new menu.Tap 'Edit Page' to proceed.Now you'll see all of your home screen panels displayed.To add a new home screen panel, simply tap the empty panel with the blue '+' sign in the center of it, as shown in the 3rd image.Press your 'Home' button again.This will return you to the home menu.Now you will be able to slide through the home screen. You will have to again add the apps and widgets on these screens.Thanks and please rate the chat POSITIVELY.
Image 3
Image 4
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It won't work at all unless I take the battery of and don't close the front cover. I have had to do a factory reset now. I will just have to go into a shop. thanks.

Good luck