*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Experts, I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy J1, via

Customer Question

Hi Experts, I am trying to connect my Samsung Galaxy J1, via Bluetooth, to my car for hands free phoning. My car is a Mercedes A Class and I have got to the point where it asks me.... Do I want to authorise Galaxy J1. Then I am asked for a code for both the radio and the phone. The phone suggests I try 0000 or 1234. I have logged these options in to both phone and radio without success. Please advise as to which codes both are after. Thank you, ***** *****
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. Try using 6 digits on the phone and car. Try using 123456.