Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Samsung Tab 3 S during the night started to display SAMSUNG

My Samsung Tab 3 S during the night started to display SAMSUNG as in the start up logo. it is still displaying the logo. Cannot switch off or reset? cannot find a reset button...
Cheers
Ian
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Can you hold the power button down for 60 seconds to force it off.
If it then goes off, power it on and tell me please what then happens.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

tried 1 minute and just trid 2 minutes. Still frozen a Samsung boot screen

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, the internal memory has faulted Ian.
Whats going to happen is when the battery runs out, it will either not start, or it will start and just freeze on this screen. The memory is not processing any commands anymore. This is a hardware fault.
I am really sorry about this and you are going to have to return the Tab to have it replaced. It will be covered by the warranty if this has not expired, and the replacement will be done at no cost to you.
I am really sorry about this, and if you have problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.