nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My LG 4G is not loud enough through the speakers in the car

Customer Question

My LG 4G is not loud enough through the speakers in the car and i have to turn the volume up full on the stereo system to just about hear what is being said.
I have followed the instructions in the car manual and the incoming call volume has been set to its loudest settings but is still very faint.
I can't find any settings to raise the volume of the incoming voice call on the phone either, which is fine when using the phone normally.
Am i missing something or am just not going to be able to connect my phone through blue tooth when in the car for phone calls?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.This is one of the most common problems faced by LG users. There is no particular solution to this problem but there are few apps that you can try. Fingers crossed. Hope they work for you.Download these apps from Playstore and install it on your phone. Check whether they fix the problem or not.BLUETOOTH VOLUMEVOLUME BOOSTERPlease rate the chat POSITIVELY. Thanks and have a good day.