nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

What is the default pin on a Samsung SGH-600?

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 2 years ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Check if 0000 or 1234 works for you.If it doesn't then update with the correct model number of your phone.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

The two suggestions you gave are too short. I believe I have given you the correct model number of my phone or have I misunderstood you?It definately is an SGH-G600

As I am able to check your duplicate question, you are having trouble with PUK code. For PUK Code, you need to ring your network operator and ask them for it.If you put the wrong pin code 3 times the sim card gets locked itself. This is a security feature - if you keep entering wrong pin codes then after 10 attempts the card will be useless.Call your network provider and they will give you the code and will talk you through the process of entering the code - it's the ONLY way.
Reply if you have any query. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY. Thanks.