Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

How to unblock Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i

Customer Question

Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi ,Do you have the Orange Sim activated?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I replied YES to your question -is the SIM card activatedPlease tell me how to unblock the phoneThat is what I was told to have it done
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 2 years ago.

It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thanks for your patience,

Adam

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Phones cannot be blocked, only locked or unlocked.
If you need to unlock it, use this unlocker service here to have this done.
http://www.cellunlocker.net/
Once done, the phone can then be used with any provider.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.