*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have just purchased a Galaxy S6 which is now live and on

Customer Question

I have just purchased a Galaxy S6 which is now live and on line. I want to transfer my diary from my old Galaxy S3 which is now disconnected from the network. I was told to use Kies but this no longer seems to be working. The new ystem seem to require me to download a programme onto my old phone which I cannot do. Where do I go from here?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. .I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue. The best option for this will be to use Samsung smart switch.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE DOWNLOAD<<You can use wifi on your old Samsung to download the app.Install Smart Switch on both devicesClick 'Google Play'Type 'Smart Switch' in to the search boxClick to install the Smart Switch appRun the app on both devices* and place them beside each otherTransfer your contentTap 'Android device' on both devicesTap 'Sending device' on your old AndroidTap 'Receiving device' on your new Samsung GalaxyOnce connecting process is complete, check the items you wish to transferOn your old Android device tap 'SEND'On your new Samsung Galaxy tap 'OK' to begin TransferYour new Samsung Galaxy will analyse and save received dataComplete message means you're good to go.