Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I want to buy a new book but my card has expired

Hi I want to buy a new book but my card has expired
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question.
What is the model and make of your device ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Kindle paperwhite

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You can change the card details of your Amazon account from online (using your computer). Follow the steps below (from Amazon)
Go to Manage Your Content and Devices page -----> https://www.amazon.com/mycd
From Settings, select Edit Payment Method below Kindle Payment Settings.
Select the desired credit card information, or add a new card, and then click Continue.
Enter the desired billing address, and then click Continue. You will be taken back to the Kindle Payment Settings page where you can view your edited 1-Click payment method.
When you change the card details from there, the card details on the Kindle will also be changed automatically.
If the changes doesn't reflect on your Kindle, you will have to de-register the Kindle and re-register it. Go to Settings> device > Registration and de-register from there. Then re-register it from the same menu.
If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.
Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thankyou ashik. It's sorted.

You are fantastic

Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
You're most welcome ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,Ashik