Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

Which usb cable is compatible with Samsung device GT-S6310

Customer Question

which usb cable is compatible with Samsung device GT-S6310N
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Any cable that fits the mini usb plug on the phone is ok to use. As long as it fits it is compatible as there is only one type that fits.
If you do not have one, you can purchase one from here
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.