Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My 8.4 Samsung tabpro SM-T320 will switch on and icons appear

Customer Question

My 8.4 Samsung tabpro SM-T320 will switch on and icons appear but after 30 seconds reverts back to start mode. Worked perfectly OK on Monday but now have this problem.
Geoff
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Geoff and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. This happens if the firmware or the system software has any issues. Lets try booting into Safe Mode and see if it works or not. Turn off your tablet. Then hold down Volume down and Power button at the same time for 10 seconds and does it boot into Safe Mode. You will see Safe Mode at the screen. Let me know how it goes Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
If you have a PC there, then I want you to connect it to your computer and backup all your files immediately. Because the crash at startup is an indication of either hardware failure or corruption of software issue which might result in factory reset. Let me know if it works in safe mode.