Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have a Galaxy mobile phone. On the home screen there are

Customer Question

I have a Galaxy mobile phone. On the home screen there are two of the same messages,
"Google Play Services" and underneath is
Contents Hidden.
I cant delete it or make it do anything. Can you help. Many thanks.
Maurice Segal ***@******.***
T.07771833836
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 2 years ago.
Hi Maurice and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Google Play Services are the core system files of your phone. Lets boot it into safe mode and check. Turn off the phone. If you can't turn it off, then remove the battery. Wait 2 minutes. Then press and hold down Volume Down and Power at same time time and when it turns on, release the power but keep holding down Volume down button and it will boot into Safe Mode. Unlock it and are you getting the message ? Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting. Remember, this is not my final answer. If my solutions didn't work please don't rate me bad or poor. Instead please reply back to me and I will continue to help you until we fix the problem or you are satisfied.