Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Samsung is blocked by a trojan and will not show any other

My Samsung is blocked by a trojan and will not show any other page. It is trojan revelon How do I reboot if I can't see a screen
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.
We are referring to your samsung laptop correct? You can try to completely power the machine down and repeatedly press F8 upon pressing the power button, it should give you an option to boot to Safe Mode with Networking and try thgat option, if you can get to your desktop there, you can download Malwarebytes.org and run that, and it should help. Please let me know if you require more help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

It is a Samsung galaxy tablet, the screen is not showing ,only the trojan. The tablet is completely blocked I cannot see any pages

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.
Ah gotcha... Tablet's can be worked with too... However the most surefire way to resolve this is a factory reset... Meaning anything not stored on external media (if sd card is present) or backed up to a PC or other device and that data which is saved on the device itself will be lost... If you're okay with this, I can continue on and help you.
Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.
Unlike a windows PC, there's not really room for workarounds with malicious software.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

So is there anything I can do, or can take it to get rid of the trojan

Expert:  s_feehan replied 1 year ago.
Yes we can do a factory reset. In order to hard reset your Samsung tablet, the steps given below must be followed: Ensure that the Samsung tablet is powered off.Press the Power and the Volume Up button together till the device displays the start-up logo.Once the logo is displayed, release the buttons and wait till the device enters the Android system recovery mode.On the displayed screen, use Volume Down button to go to the wipe data/factory resetoption (Volume Up and Volume Down buttons are used to highlight the displayed options on the Android system recovery screen).Once the option is highlighted, press the Power button to select the option. (Pressing thePower button in Android system recovery mode selects the highlighted option.)On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times till the Yes -- delete all user data option is highlighted.Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung tablet device, which will also clear the dalvik cache.
s_feehan,
Experience: 
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome.

To remove the infection, you just go to Settings, Applications Manager, then swipe to the list ALL

Look for Internet, Press it and press Clear Data and its gone.

I know you reset everything now, but in the future keep that in mind as that's all you have to do

Richard, Android Engineer
Experience: Android Systems Specialist