Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and when I'm texting or emailling

Customer Question

I have a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge and when I'm texting or emailling the key pad freezes then it goes wild is there anything i can do kind regards ***** *****
Category: Android Devices
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I wouldn't mind but the phone is a replacement I've only had it a few weeks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Has anyone come up with a solution to the problem of my key pad freezing on my phone it's just it's making me rather angry
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi Daryll,
Do you have any other apps running in the background that may be causing the phone to freeze? Try force-closing all apps and only open the one app that you are using to type your text or email, and let me know if there is any improvement.
It may also be that since it is a new phone, several updates are being downloaded and installed - this can cause the phone to temporarily freeze, and is more noticeable on newer phones until they become fully updated.

Pete.