Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

I have forgot my password ***** open up my samsung s4 mini i want

i have forgot my password ***** open up my samsung s4 mini i want to disable it and just swipe screen.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You are still able to get to settings on the phone? As if it has a lock on it you should not be able to get to this.
Please let me know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

sorry i mean i dont want to keep entering my password ***** time i open a screen i just want to swipe screen cant disable my password ***** says i have to take it to samsung tech centre

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, so if you do thisSlide your finger down the display starting from the top edge of your phone.Press the settings icon.Press the My device tab.Press Lock screen.Press Screen lock.Then press Nonewhat exactly happens?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

none does not appear key pad and confirm password ***** icon continue is not in operation cancel is highlighted and confirm password ***** *****

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
sorry.. I do not understand your response Alan
I am lost at "none does not appear key pad and confirm password ***** icon continue is not in operation"
Can you reword what you are trying to say please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

thanks but now sorted after trying more stuff i have now got rid of blessed password ***** now just need to swipe thanks

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Your most welcome Alan
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.