Richard, Android Engineer
Experience:  Android Systems Specialist
32989067

My Galaxy s5 neo only has one phone number contact.

My Galaxy s5 neo only has one phone number for each contact. Is it possible to enter home, mobile and work numbers for the same contact, if so how?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Yes it is, when you press Edit on a contact near phone press the + and you can add additional numbers
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.