Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Samsung s4 mini screen is broken and screen is blank.

Hi my Samsung s4 mini screen is broken and screen is blank. I want to transfer my photos and videos to my laptop from it...can I access them through my laptop
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Unfortunately No. You can't access the phone memory without unlocking it first. These devices are very secure. If you have the Samsung Find My Mobile activated on it, then you can login to Samsung's website and remotely unlock the screen and then backup to your phone. Do you have the Find My Mobile option enabled on it ? If so, go to this website --> https://findmymobile.samsung.com/ Login to your Samsung account and you will see several options like remote lock, erase, screen unlock etc. Unlock the screen from there and then connect it to your computer. If that didn't work, then you will have to replace the screen to unlock it and recover your files. Replacing the screen will not delete anything from the phone. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.