Randy SmartphoneTech
Randy SmartphoneTech, Technician
Experience:  Smartphone technician.
62741268

After receiving a message to download extra support

Customer Question

After receiving a message to download extra support for the service - to last for 30 minutes - my mobile phone only now gives me emergency calls. Messages have come up to say 'No sim' and 'No service'. As I have not touched the sim card I cannot understand why I have no service. Please advise.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Randy SmartphoneTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the brand/model of your phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Problem now solved thank you

That's great news! Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!