*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Im having problems with my galaxy tab 4 starting up

Customer Question

im having problems with my galaxy tab 4 starting up
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 2 years ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.This sounds like a glitch in the Galaxy Tab firmware and it will require a test. The reset will reload the firmware. Follow these steps please. With the device off.Press and hold the Volume Up button and then briefly press the Power button to power on the device.Release the Volume Up button and thePower button when the Samsung logo displays on the screen.Use the Volume Up button to select thesmall android with an arrow icon.Press the Volume down button.Use the Volume button to select Recovery Console then press the Power button.From the Recovery Console screen, use theVolume button to select Wipe Data /Factory Reset then press the Power button.Use the Volume button to select Yes then press the Power button.Once the Wipe Data / Factory Reset has completed, use the Volume button to selectReboot System Now then press the Power button. Allow several minutes for the factory data reset and reboot processes to complete. To setup the device after completing the factory data reset, refer to Initial Activation and Setup. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!