Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My tablet has frozen and I can not switch off?

my tablet has frozen and I can not switch off?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What is the model and make of the tablet ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Samsung 4 android 10 ''

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Press and hold down the Power button for 10-20 seconds and this will force turn it off. If that didn't work, then hold down Power and Volume Down for 10-20 seconds and this will soft reset it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

worked and thankyou

Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,Ashik