adamd-mod
adamd-mod, Other
Experience:  Just Answer Moderator
74353250

Where can I get the secret code Medion Lifetab, I

Customer Question

where can I get the secret code for my Medion Lifetab, I have already referred to
support.kaspersky.com/10217 ?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please which code you are referring to? Is this to unlock the screen?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
You will have to reset the Tablet, it will remove all data and return the device to new, but this cannot be avoided.
To do this
At first, hold down the Power button to switch off the device.
In the next step, press and hold the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
You should release all keys when the white text appears on the screen's left corner.
Next, quickly press the following combination of keys: Volume Down -> Volume Up -> Volume Up -> Volume Down.
After a while you should be in the Recovery Mode.
Then select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down to scroll and Power button to confirm.
Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume Down button to scroll and Power key to select.
To restart the phone, select "reboot system now".
The tablet is as new and can be used again.
Here is a video that shows you how to do the instructions I just gave
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbonFrhJVJk
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was installing a Kaspersky 5 device security code when the tablet screen locked out.
A screen was shown and a code requested. The screen would only accept digits.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
thanks, ***** ***** see the instructions I gave you just now?
Are you able to follow them please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes not only can I follow the procedure, I have already tried it, and the factory reset procedure
did not work. This advice was given by an employee of Medion when I visited their premises
at the Dorcan Indistrial estate in Swindon where I live.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Where did you get stuck in the instructions when doing the instructions I gave?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As indicated by article 10217, I proceed to operate the factory reset button on the reverse of the tablet.
What I need is the secret code I asked for.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I have decided to opt out of working with you further.
you do not need to do anything, if another expert takes over your case you will be contacted
Thanks and all the best
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam