*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Can you tell me if I can scan from my Epson XP312 to my Chromework,

Customer Question

Can you tell me if I can scan from my Epson XP312 to my Chromework, I print from one to the other but cannot sde how I would scan. Thank you
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Unfortunately,scanning is not supported on ChromeOS, however, you can scan to web, scan to email or scan to SD card facility - that is the easiest way to get a scan to your Chromebook. I
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!