Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Can I put my EQ7 quilting programe on my samsung 10.2 tablet,

Can I put my EQ7 quilting programe on my samsung 10.2 tablet, if so how?
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Unfortunately No. The EQ7 Quilting is a software designed for Microsoft Windows and Apple OS X. Samsung tablet runs Android OS and the program is NOT designed to run in Android operating system. If you buy a Windows based tablets like Dell Venue Pro, Asus Transformer, Microsoft Surface etc, then you will be able to run the EQ7 on them as those tablets are running Windows OS. I know this might not the answer you want to hear, but this is the real answer. Please don't rate me bad or poor if you are not satisfied with the answer. If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.