Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Is a europe s5 neo same as uk s5 neo

is a europe s5 neo same as uk s5 neo
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. Yes, they are same and have same specifications. If you are turning it for first time, then you have to setup it and then you will get the Apps screen. Follow the onscreen instructions to setup it. If you have any difficulty setting up it, then please let me know and I will walk you through it here.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi i get the welcome screen but cant even change the language or anything
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
all i get is somebody talking
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
We can reset it and setup it as new Turn off the phonePress and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.Android system recovery will be loaded nowSelect wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.Then select reboot system now
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
There is no issue with the phone. You somehow activated the TalkBack mode on your phone from Accessibility. That is why it is not moving. While talk back mode is enabled, you have to tap on the item and then double tap on it to open the option. If you see Accessibility there, then tap it and double tap on it. This will open Accessibility. Tap Talk Back and double tap on it to turn it off. If you don't see Talk Back, then let me know what you see there. Or you can reset it and setup it as new. Turn off the phone and remove the battery. Put it back.Press and hold down Volume Up + Home + Power buttons at the same time for a few seconds.Android system recovery will be loaded nowSelect wipe data/factory reset. (Volume buttons to go up or down, select with Power button)Select Yes — delete all user data.Then select reboot system now Then you can setup it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok seems to have rebooted and have change language now what
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Select your Language and can you click Next ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its connecting to internet
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Do it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
on a page that says tap and go to copy data but nothing hapens
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
There is nothing to copy. Skip that step or continue without copying
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is asking for email address do i need one
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You can register one in there
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
If you already have a Google account, then you can sign in to it no need to create new one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
do i need one to use the phone
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Yes, to downloads apps and stuffs from Android Play Store
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
would have thought you wudnt need one if you just wanted the phone etc
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
It is optional, but you need one if you want to download stuffs like musics, movies, apps etc from Play Store
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok may be later but how do i get to use the phone
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You should be able to skip that step. Do you see skip or continue without email ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Then create one there. It will take only a minute or two to create it.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it all seems fine now thanks
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
I'm very glad to hear that ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience: Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions