Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

I have received a message on my phone on the internet

I have received a message on my phone on the internet stating attention your mobile device has been blocked up for security reasons audio and video recording in progress. amount of fine is £100.00. you can pay a fine ucash or paysafecard voucher. Is this
a scam and how can I clear it from my phone.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Yes, that is a scam. What is the model of your phone?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Galaxy Alpha Model SM-G850F
Thank you. Please restart the phone (press and hold power button, then tap on Restart option and confirm Yes), then try the following fix:1. Go to Apps (where it shows a list of all your app icons.)2. Tap on the Settings app icon. (If needed, swipe from right to left or left to right first.)3. Go to Applications -> Application manager.4. Swipe from right to left until you get the option ALL5. Scroll down, then tap on the item Internet.6. Tap on Clear data and confirm.7. Open Internet app and check.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you so much that has cleared the problem
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you for the update.