Josh
Josh, Technician
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

My GS4 Ace does not seem to show more than one bar of call

My GS4 Ace does not seem to show more than one bar of call signal but seems to work OK. Is this a general glitch and if so can it be fixed. It is a bit disconcerting. It is on the EE network
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Hi, This sounds like a network issue and not a glitch on your phone. How long has this been going on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
about 2 weeks
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
Does it stay at 1 bar regardless of where you travel to or is it in certain areas only?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sometimes goes to 2 but one generally where i am. eg it always used to show 4 bars in my home now only 1
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
It is possible that a tower in the area is down or having issues. I would suggest that you contact EE and let them know of the issue. If they are not aware of the issue and it is a tower issue, they can fix it for you. I had a similar issue with a location in my town and they were able to fix it. You can reach EE at 150 on your mobile phone or call 07953 966 250 on a landline phone. If you can take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK how can I transfer data to my SD card of 13.86 GB as my phone only has 2.19 GB left.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.
I would be more than willing to help you with your new question but you will need to rate this question then start a new question. Sorry, it is company policy to only answer the original question.