Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

Ashik, I cant seem to get rid of this page when I tap internet--

Hi Ashik, I cant seem to get rid of this page when I tap internet-- ATTENTION YOUR MOBILE HAS BEEN BLOCKED, I tried clearing data and cache but it still comes up
Hi Joey and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. What is the model and make of yoru phone ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Samsung android 5
That is a SCAM. Restart the phone. Don't open Internet. Then open Play Store and download the application named Malwarebytes Anti Malware. Run it and if it found any malwares, remove them. After that, turn off WiFi and Data/internet connection. Then go to Settings > Applications or Application Manager. Swipe to All tab. Find Internet app. Tap Force Quit. Tap Clear Data. Then open internet. Just close all active pages and open some other page (it won't load since there is not WiFi/Data). Then enable WiFI. Are you still getting that message ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
play store wont open it says check my connection
Did you disconnect it from WiFi ?
If it is not connected to WiFi network, then connect it to WiFi or internet (data). Then open Play Store. Does it open now ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have no WIFI here where I am
Go to Settings > Data Usage or Mobile Networks and turn off Mobile Data. Then open Internet app. Is it still showing that message ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
when I click DATA USage the page opens but It wont allow me to do anything
Lets boot your phone to safe mode. Turn off the phone. Then hold down Volume Down and Power at the same for a few seconds. When it turns on, release the Power but keep holding down the Volume down until it boot into home screen. You should see Safe Mode now. Then remove the SIM card from your phone. Then go to Settings > Applications or Application Manager. Swipe to All tab. Find Interenet. Force Stop it. Clear Data. Then look for all applications that has Internet like icon. Clear data for it as well. Then open Internet app. That website will not load. Close the page and open some other website. It will not load as well. Now put back the SIM card. Access Internet.,
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I have to do some things so I will return soon
No problem. I will be here.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
All I can find in Apps Manager is ALLshare Cast dongle S/W up is that the right one
No. Are you looking under All tab not in Downloaded, Install etc ?
Did you force quit Internet and clear its data ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou that page has disappeared
You're most welcome ! If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask. If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated. Have a great day,Ashik
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
One last silly question its not connecting to internet why
Make sure you enable the mobile data back on. Swipe down from the top of the screen and enable Mobile data
Or enable mobile data from Settings > Data Usage. Turn on the mobile data switch at top or enable it. If your phone is in Safe Mode, restart normally.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thankyou you are a legend I will give you a shining review!!
Thank you very much :)