Viet - Android Tech
Viet - Android Tech, Android Devices Technican
Experience:  Troubleshoot all Android devices, such as tablets, smartphones, etc.
30037186

Viet my Samsung A3 internet is blocked by chancegovsecprotectandroid

Hi Viet my Samsung A3 internet is blocked by chancegovsecprotectandroid and I have followed your advice to clear it but nothing appears to be happening
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Viet - Android Tech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. You can force stop, then clear data, and check.Does this issue only occur when you open the app called Internet (or is it another app name)?Are you able to open / use any other app?Are you able to shut down / restart the phone, i.e., by pressing and hold the power on/off button for about 20 seconds, then turn it back on, then do not open anything yet, but go to Settings->Applications->Application manager, then select item Internet or item Browser (or the app name you use for the Internet), then Force stop if enabled, then Clear data, and confirm and check.)Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All appears ok now. I cleared the data on the Chrome App. Thank you for your assistance
You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,