Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

My Samsung galaxys6 internet is blocked and asking for £100

my Samsung galaxys6 internet is blocked and asking for £100 fine
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. That is a SCAM message. Don't pay anything. We can try to remove it manually. Go to Settings > Applications or Applications Manager Swipe left or right to All tab which is next to Installed, Running etc tabs. Find and select Internet. Tap Clear Data. Do the same for Chrome or all the internet apps that are affected. That will clear it. Please let me know if that didn't work, so we can continue troubleshooting.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your help this has worked
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
You're most welcome !If you have any questions or would like any additional information, please don't hesitate to ask.If you are satisfied with my service, please rate me as Good or Excellent Service (4 or 5 stars) and click Submit at the top. Then only I will get credit for helping you. Bonuses and High marks on the surveys you get from JustAnswer are greatly appreciated.Have a great day,Ashik