nathan_mills
nathan_mills,
76814648

Today there has been no way of making texts oe phone calls

Today there has been no way of making texts oe phone calls , nor can anyone get to me by texy or by phone. The phone is 'live' but not functioning as above.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.What phone are you using (Brand and Model No.)?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung E1270
Have you tried selecting the network manually.Go to Settings-Scroll down to Networks. Now mark Manual instead of Automatic. The phone will scan the available networks. Select your home network and save it. Now restart your phone and check for calls or texts.Reply if the problem persists.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY (By clicking the stars 3-or more present on the upper panel) so that I can get credited for the answer.
Please respond if you need further assistance. Else rate the chat to end the conversation.Wish you a Merry Christmas.