michelleclive
michelleclive, Other
Experience:  Have worked on android application development and software.
26798893

Have Samsung flame when I go into Gallery pictures and phone

Have Samsung flame when I go into Gallery pictures and phone freeze.. And will not play video via what's app.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your Samsung Flame. Try to empty your sd card and try to move all the apps to the sd card from the phone memory, This is basically a rendering problem caused due to internal memory full. try moving the apps to sd card and try to move all your photos and video and transfer to an external drive or on a computer. Problem will be solved after the data is empty from the phone.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank-you have moved all photos and videos to drop box and tried to download to this email address but because E-mail address on phone is different it would not download.. I've purchased a Samsung j1 phone so asx as I ee contract think I take old and new phone into one off their shop and ask them to put on new phone.. Tried smart switch but flame wouldn't have it... Thanks again.. Need child come do it for me ?
Try to transfer all your files from the Samsung Flame and then factory reset the phone and it will be good to be reused again.
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Am looking into that now as we speak big thanks for all your advice..
Thanks for using justanswer service, will appreciate if you complete the rating. Thanks again have a good day.