Ashik
Ashik, Android Tech
Experience:  Personal Experience with many Android devices and versions
16433418

I have an iphone and a new samsung S2 tablet. Have tried to

I have an iphone and a new samsung S2 tablet. Have tried to import Contacts but have failed to bring emails across. Have tried to follow instructions in Help but no good.
Category: Android Devices
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
Hi and Welcome. My Name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you today with your question. There are many ways to transfer the contacts. On your iPhone, go to App Store and download this application My Contacts Backup --> https://itunes.apple.com/in/app/my-contacts-backup/id446784593?mt=8 This application will allow you to backup all the contacts from your iPhone to a .vcf file and email it to yourself. You can then download this vcf file to your S2 tablet and then import them through Contacts app. To import, open Contacts app on your S2, tap Options > Settings >Import/Export. Import from Storage and select the vcf file. Another method- If the contacts are saved on iCloud, then on your computer go to www.icloud.com Login to your iCloud account. Click Contacts. Select all contacts (by pressing Control A or Command A [for Mac]), then click on Setting/Gear icon at left and select Export. Export it as a file and then import this file to your Tab. Let me know if you have any difficulty on following the steps above.
Expert:  Ashik replied 1 year ago.
There is also another method. Use phoneswapper application on both devices and use it to transfer contacts from your iPhone to your S2 Tablet. See here --> http://www.phoneswappr.com/ Download PhoneSwapper app both on your S2 and also on iPhone from PlayStore and App Store. Install it. Then open on both devices and follow the onscreen instructions.